Hello & Welcome!
I am so happy you are here.
Today, I want to share with you my main Newborn Photo Session Checklist for my clients.
These are MUSTs for my clients to follow because it will ensure your Newborn Photo Session will be a successful one.
I've been a Professional Photographer for 14 years and I have enough experience with babies to know these will smooth the session greatly.
If you are ready to book your own Newborn Photo Session in Delray Beach, send me a message or request a Phone Call to chat a bit!
- Have any hats, bows, headbands, blankets, props, family heirlooms or other items you may want in the shots ready.
- Make sure the room or rooms are warm. ( If we do the shoot at your location).
- Your baby will usually have their clothes off for most of the session so it needs to be extra warm.
- Have room or rooms where the baby will be photographed tidy and clutter free please.
- You should wear lightweight breathable clothing since it will be very warm where we are shooting.
- If you would like to be in some of the photographs we will shoot those first before you get disheveled or sweaty due to the warmth in the room for your little one.
- Your hands may be shown in some photos. Please have nails trimmed and clean.
- Turn off phones or any other distractions during the photo shoot.
- Try to have at least one other person there with you during the shoot to help.
- Sessions can often get long and tiring for all involved. Have water on hand…newborn sessions make you thirsty!!
- Before feeding baby, remove all clothes and socks.
- Unfasten diaper so it can be easily removed and wrap baby in blanket. This will help eliminate any creases or red marks on the baby’s body.
- Feed baby approximately a half-hour before session is scheduled to begin.
- It is imperative that baby is well fed and burped. : )